Smaller Baller Class Structure is set up by age and skill level. We use a variety of basket heights and ball sizes to assist in proper athlete growth and development. Each session will start with activities that involve the whole group and then athletes will be broken up into smaller groups based on skill and experience (length of time as a Smaller Baller member). Each week we will do a combination of individual and partnered drill work, as well as a variety of competitive and fun games.
Class Types (Weekly for members only)
- 4-6 year old Weekly Classes – Offered year-round except certain holidays (communicated in advance if a class will be canceled).
Days and Times
- Mondays 4 – 5 PM – SOLD OUT
- Wednesdays 4 – 5 PM – SOLD OUT
- Thursdays 4 – 5 PM – SOLD OUT
- Sundays 10:30 – 11:30 AM – SOLD OUT
- *67.50 per month for once per week (must commit to one particular day a week. Customer may switch days with advanced notice as long as new day is not full).
- *97.50 per month unlimited sessions per week.
**New registrations must commit to a minimum of 2 months before canceling.
**Payments are automatically processed on the date of sign up each month.
**All new athletes to the program receive a smaller baller T-shirt.