The Pacers Athletic Center is excited to offer the Pacers Athletic Academy: an all-inclusive academic, basketball skill development, and strength and conditioning program for male and female athletes who are looking for a quality experience on days they are not in school! The Pacers Athletic Academy will be offered 4 days a week, Monday-Thursday, from 8:30am-3:30pm. See information below for details!
- 3rd-12th grade male and female athletes
- Maximum of 50 students per day. Temperature checks upon entering the facility, and social distancing will take place during e-learning, study hall, and meals. Skill development will involve minimal contact and only in small, controlled groups. Teachers and coaches will be required to wear facial coverings, however students will not be.
- Flexible scheduling options! You can choose the number of days you want to attend each week based on your child’s school schedule and parents’ work schedules.
- Educators/Mentors will be available throughout the day to monitor and assist students with their e-learning schedules, homework, and other assignments.
- Coaches from the PAC, Grand Park Premier, and Primetime programs will run daily workouts to improve basketball skills, IQ, strength and conditioning.
- $70 per day. Sign up for as many days as you want each week! Sign up for all four days for only $250!