3 on 3 At Pacers Athletic Center
Primetime Basketball staff and referees assist each team with subbing and rules, but the real strategy is in the players’ hands.
- Grades 3-10
- Recommended Teams of 5
- Where: Pacers Athletic Center
- Cost: $300 per team
- Games on Friday Evenings
- August 24- October 5- No 3v3 games on 8/31 or 9/14
Players take control of the game in our fun 3-on-3 environment. Without a designated coach, team members have to work together in a whole new way—both on the court and off.
3 on 3 is one of the best developmental tools in the game of basketball. Players have more opportunities to make plays with the ball in their hands in a situation that applies directly to 5 on 5 basketball. Come improve your skills in a fun and competitive environment each week!
Basic League Rules
- Roster can carry as many as 6 players
- Each team plays 2 games each week (in a single hour time block)
- 4 regular season weeks (8 games)
- 1 Playoff Week (for end-of-season tournament)
- Games play is a 16-minute running clock, with a 5-minute break between the two games
- Primetime staff and referees assist with rules and subbing—the rest is up to you!
Registration is now closed.